Dial 7 for Stupid Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Stand Announcements

Go down

Final Stand Announcements Empty Final Stand Announcements

Post  gordon.freeman12 Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Sorry about the lack of information on Final Stand so far. The reason is because there is still the search for a final willing cast of tech and the set is still under design. I hope to release a copy of the script this following week. It will be sent out via private message. A huge favor I ask of everone is not to distribute copies of the script to others! This is the first (and hopfully one of the best) machinima D7S has worked on and I dont want it to be ruined by somone leaking the script and then somone else stealing it. Thanks alot! And if you still have faith in this production, thank you very much.
gordon.freeman12
gordon.freeman12
Admin

https://d7steam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Final Stand Announcements Empty New member

Post  gordon.freeman12 Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:47 pm

We may have a new member to the team. He is not directly involved in the source community, but he is very talented and I hope he benefits the team greatly. He has yet to register on the site, but Im giving him the link as soon as I see him. For now, Im going to use his xbox name to refer him by. Phantomfleets. He is sending me a demo of some of his work regarding soundtrack. When he signs up, be sure to say hi. He is not to familiar with gmod and SDK (Cause he doesnt have either Razz) so be sure to explain anything you may wish to say to him thouroughly (Regarding gmod).

Production as far as tech goes, its going slowly, but surely. One or two minor technical hitches have slowed us down, but it has given me more time to think. A new and mind blowing twist to Final Stand is coming (Yea, even with the events of the CP's and all of that)

Thank you all for your efforts on Final Stand and I hope to continue to keep in touch!
gordon.freeman12
gordon.freeman12
Admin

https://d7steam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down