Dial 7 for Stupid Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Final Stand?

3 posters

Go down

What is Final Stand? Empty What is Final Stand?

Post  gordon.freeman12 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Final stand is a movie which is an alternate ending to Half Life 2 Episode two... Heres the gist of it.

Gordon Freeman was killed while defending the Sattelite that would save mankind by closing the combine portal... However, the Combine reached the facility and took it with no mercy. Dr.Kleiner and a very small number of people were able to escape shortly after Freemans death while the others stayed and fought... And unfortunatley lost their lives...

Kleiner and the five others that accompionied him run to a mountanous area out of the normal vacinity of Combine controll. They set up camp and for several weeks, debate what to do. Finally, while taking a walk with Lammar (Yes, Lammar survived the attack) Kleiner stumbles upon a pre war nuclear missile silo/bunker. After the team takes a closer look, they notic that one of the nukes is still usable. Unfortunatley for them, as soon as they turn on power in the base, the combine get the reading of radio signals from that area and immediatley send a massive force. Meanwhile, Kleiner and the others settle into their new base, unaware of the combine threat. They debate on what to do with the missile. Kleiner stumbles upon some old files of his suggesting that there could be a way to amplify the missiles power and destroy the entire combine homeworld by shooting it through the portal. Shortly after Kleiner begins his work on the missile, a combine recon force lands and begins to investigate. They discover the base and get shot down by the primitive defenses put in place by the Rebels. Realizing the combine had discoverd them, they spend a long time setting up more and more defences... The rest I will talk about in my next post.
gordon.freeman12
gordon.freeman12
Admin

https://d7steam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is Final Stand? Empty Re: What is Final Stand?

Post  gordon.freeman12 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Anyways, the combine find Kleiner and the rest of the Rebels and launch a large force to take them out (The combine have learned overtime that humans are not to be taken lightly). According to intercepted transmissions from the citadels in City 38 and City 46, they are plannig to launch the attack exactly one week from that day. Kleiner picks up the pace on preparing the missile while the Rebels try to call for help and fortify themselves. One week later, after no one responed to their pleas for help, after they sealed themselves in with scrap metal and concrete rubble scattered around the base, they observe through the security camera in the base and see the Combine force of massive proportions. Gunships circling over 8 Striders accompionied by several APCs and a countless number of troops. As the combine begin to approach, Kleiner informs the others that the missile is ready to launch and that they just need to keep the combine away long enough for the missile to gain full momentum. And so the fight begins, guns blazing, bombs exploding, ect. As soon as one of the striders breaks through the first door, the Strider explodes! In the distance, there are about 20 more Rebels riding in makeshift trucks towards the base. The in base Rebels let them in and they are informed that these other Rebels are escapees from City 17 and they come bearing magnusson devices. Since Gordon Freeman died, and the grav gun with it, they have no choice but to fire them from makeshift cannons. Many of the Rebels take position and start shooting down gunships and APCs while others load cannons with M-Devices. Shortly after, they launch the devices and take out a number of the striders while others miss. The battle goes on. After a while, the battle slows down. The combine begin to retreat. The Rebels wonder whats going on. When, out in the distance, a giant bi-pedal tank appears out in the distance. Using a large artillery peice on its back, it begins to bombard the base. Many of the Rebels die in the first bombardment. The Rebels begin to retreat into the base when Kleiner comes out with a breif case. He tells the Rebels to launch it at the tank. Confused, they load it into the cannon and fire. It hits and suddenly, a giant mushroom cloud bursts out as Kleiner tells them that the missile is prepped and launching in five minutes. The Rebels begin to shoot some of the Combine who attempt to take down the gate. Suddenly, one elite runs to the door with a bomb of sorts. The Rebels divert all of their fire to that one Combine but he takes the hits and reaches the door, runs and then blows up. Blowing open the door, the Combine force runs in and start shooting up the Rebels, the last three run into the silo control room where Kleiner is. Kleiner does the final countdown just as the combine attempt to knock down the door. And then...

Well, the rest will be revealed to those who participate in the production
gordon.freeman12
gordon.freeman12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon.freeman12 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Also, new twist recently developed! Credit goes to a future gmod player who he decided his name will be +wolf man+ Or somthing like that.

Anyways, prepare to have your socks knocked off...

First off, the group of combine that is called Civil protection is a combination of Combine and a large portion of it being brainwashed humans (This is fact in the Half Life universe) As the combine forces leave City 48 to aid in the upcoming assault, only a fraction of the main occuption force is left in City 48. The rest is in the hands of civil protection. However, coming up from the ashes of City 17, Barney is able to get to City 48 still disguised as a member of civil protection. Barney hears of the upcoming attack on the final resistance against the combine. Barney see's this as an oppurtunity. Barney makes a speech to the brainwashed members of the civil protection. Heres a small exert from his speech...

Barney: Hear me out fellow people! I call you people for good reason! Because you are human beings. Not members of the combine oppression! All of you, before the combine invasion. Dont you remember your families? Your old homes? Or did the combine knock that out of your system to?! The combine may have tinkerd with your heads, or threatend your families and forced you to become a part of their never ending onslaught of mankind! But you do have a choice! You can resist! You can break that border that the combine have had over us for seven years. Dont any of you remember that day? Maybe you and your family were eating lunch, or you were playing a game of catch with your son?
(One CP's head raises from the crowd)
Barney: Than they came! They ruined what we had cherished! They kidnapped our freinds and family! They slaughtered those that stood in their way! Throw off the shakles that the combine placed on to you! Find the human spirit that you know is still inside you no matter how many times the combine beat you and join me! There is one last chance for mankind yet to prevail! Let us members of the old Civil Protection rise anew as the Order of Newly Enlightend Fighters! Let us retake this city that was once ours! Let this be the moment that we call our insurrection! Now, Take off your helmets and breathe fresh air! Look around and see what is worth fighting for!
(Former CP's take off helmets, drop them to ground)
Order of Newly Enlightend Fighters (Former CPs): -Cheers-

I shortend the speech some so it wouldnt take up to much space on here. But later, the ONEF (Order of Newly Enlightend Fighters, name is still debatable) join in the final battle and... well... Im not going to spoil the ending... I will release that in the final draft of the script which will be posted right here!

Im taking feedback from this twist!
gordon.freeman12
gordon.freeman12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Savage Messiah Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:30 pm

That is definatly the most epic storyline I have ever set my retinas on.
I cant wait for production to begin.
Savage Messiah
Savage Messiah

Back to top Go down

Post  RapistSanta Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:45 am

lawl. Grammar patrol, we need your assistance right away Very Happy But the plot is awesum Very Happy bounce

RapistSanta

Back to top Go down

Post  gordon.freeman12 Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks alot Very Happy

I tried to make it seem like a thought long and hard on it, but really I thought of it in physics class because I was bored. Than I said "Dude! This idea would be AWESOME!!!!!!" And here we are now Razz
gordon.freeman12
gordon.freeman12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down